Monday, October 27, 2008

Bali here I come

Well, after months of hardwork, it's about time I needed a break. So Bali here I come !!!

I will be in Bali for a week, well as I have said earlier, a vacation is in our mind and I am going to do just that. iiiworld will launch on the 1st Nov. 2008 and I will be in Bali enjoying my break.

Well, life is not what it seems, I will be there for business as usual hahaha.. They have been waiting for me for ages haha..

Will be back soonest possible once I have finished touring all my companies over there...

Let's pray 111 starts without a glitch...:)
well if it does.. not to worry, everything has teething problems when new.. just be patient, things will work out as time goes.. :)
Let's see who is the lucky one whose business card is the first one :)

1 comment:

Jing Jing said...

wow...say until so pity. holiday also must work....