Thursday, December 11, 2008

DFC's 3rd anniversary 7th Nov. 2008

I guess some of you readers may not know what is DFC, well DFC means Danell's fanclub and it is our 3rd year where fans of Danell popularly know as the "pinkies" celebrate with Danell.

I am glad the club is still strong and intact hehe after so many years without any proper committee but we just do it because we love to. We have all become friends and once in awhile we would come together to meet and have some fun.

And this year, we held our celebration at Novotel Hydro Majestic Hotel right in the middle of the city center. A cosy setting at the 1st level, we rented the hall with some buffet dinner servings and we all had lots of fun.


and we had a cake cutting ceremony to mark the celebration of our 3rd anniversary. Together with me is my wife (a.swan), Danell (my son) and Ms Sue from Sony BMG (Danell's management company)



















and here is our group picture of all the fans who attended the celebration night. Though quite a few did not turn up due to last minute changes but I know they wish they could be here with us. We all know when we are together, it is always fun and laughter.

No comments: