Friday, December 19, 2008

Today's my birthday - Oh how the years pass

It was like yesterday as we held hands running around the beach...


and it was like yesterday, we stumble over into the water too busy staring at something

and today, now I know why GOD gave us older man poor eye-sight.. ya there must be a reason for it... Forgive me for asking... what are those colored patches at the beach?


Oh I see...ooopss.. sorry

Life is short! Break the rules!

Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

And never regret anything that made you smile.

It's my birthday and I want you to laugh out loud. :) HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

Happy birthday DT!!!!!! I think you look younger leh. Oh I know, it's the hair during DFC 3rd Anni. Keep that hair. You can lose that scarf though. XD Wear that scarf only during some dinner in India. XD Don't worry, they won't think you are Shah Rukh Khan. XD

Lily said...

Happy Birthday Uncle IH!!! Have a wonderful day ahead ya? May all you dreams & wishes come true... By the way, I still insist that the scarf makes you look like Bob Marley... Hehe... Oh, in case you dunno who's this Lily girl, it's the cuddly one lah.... :) Cuddles...