Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crossing the boundary of distance

It was during a chat with some friends about my marketing plan that I made another discovery. My plan has a problem with distances because I do not want too many people from one place to join me so that we can make sales to this people. How can I bring this distance to my doorstep?

I started to look at maps, trying to figure out what I can do and how to bring distance closer without traveling or heavy traveling costs. Suddenly I realize something, something that so normal and insignificant. I began to see villages, towns, cities, states and countries. Hey those are boundaries that I can use then I told my friend, "hey you got a friend far away? , yes, why?
Now let's say you ask your friend in that country or state to work my business and I give you a reward. My friend answered, "hey why not? just ask him to sell my products, that's all? and I get a reward? - Yes, just ask him to sell and I give you a reward.

"What is my reward?", he asked..and I answered, I will give you a state and anything sold in that state you will get a small commission, a small reward, it's not much.
Why not? it's ok... I don't mind, anything is better then nothing...!
Hey, now I want to sell your products here,... Can I?.. Can I?

You see, without knowing suddenly I hit on something, that reward has inspired him, that small reward has given him a hope, a vision and now he realizes why not work on it here and at the same time make some rewards in the long run.

Now I have 2 plans in hand and now I shall combine this 2 marketing plans into one.



No comments: