Saturday, October 11, 2008

I found more then a marketing plan

I was so thrilled that I have found something special. I found out that I was inspired and I found out that my friend was inspired by this simple reward system that I plan to install into my marketing plan.

Sleepless nights, sleepless nights, my mind began to wonder into the unknown world of my own imagination. For the first time in my entirely life, I realize the meaning of the power of our subconscious mind. For the first time in my entirely life, I knew the meaning of "ask and you shall receive" and for the first time, I knew how big is infinity, it cannot be measured and my mind began to wonder without boundaries and the A & B became the man and woman in my marketing plan and the birth of iiiworld evolved into my imagination.

and here I give you.... iiiworld - the birth of a new world




No comments: