Saturday, October 11, 2008

My personal discovery

I just want to share something with you. I discovered something in the midst of finding a business venture that no ones has done it before. Well, I really don't know if there is anyone else doing it but for me it was nothing that I have ever done before. I drew a diagram that was suppose to mean I want to do a business that I will make a sale and earn a profit. We all know one person making a sale it will not be much as we have limitations, time, distance and investments. So that means we need others to join us in our business. You and me, we all know there are so many types of marketing schemes in our world now. Direct selling, Multi-level, traditional marketing and I know if I were to use any of those old ways, no one will be interested because it is nothing new. I had to find and design something that is different from others. So I drew, I will do it with 2 person A & B which means 3 people. The idea of 3 people in my marketing plan was because of my experience with those old schemes but then I want it to be simple & fast. I want whoever who wants to work with me feel great and does it with ease. The idea is to find 2 person and your investment is returned. I know I will feel great if that is what I need do like to do if someone else would give me this plan. But then it was not enough, making back your investments brings you back to 0 - nothing then what is he or she going to make more? they have to find more people, now then the problems starts. It becomes a pyramid scheme or some multi-level scheme when everybody starts to get everybody in since it is so easy.. just find 2 and find 2 and find 2..

When a pyramid gets too big, it will collapse, I need to find infinity in order that it works and it was from there, my search for the ultimate discovery of the latest marketing plan began.....







No comments: