Sunday, October 12, 2008

The tip of the iceberg

Where is iiiworld?
You heard about it from me, You know it exists because I said it but then where is it?
iiiworld is all in our minds. It is our imagination of a world in our minds but then we associate it with our real world and it becomes real.

Our conscious mind is the tip of the iceberg while our subconscious mind is what you see in the above picture, it is many many times bigger then you can ever imagine. What if I tell you it is even bigger then the galaxy :)

You know when I created iiiworld and said it is empty and we need to fill it up. Some of us thought who will come? while some of us thought it's so small, so many states and countries are already sold out. What can I buy?

Funny :) how people's mind works, now take a peep at google earth - a software that can view the whole globe and you can even see the buildings of a city or a town or even your own house.
I want to you feel the size of earth from a globe to a building..
It is so huge, you can't finish viewing all of it in this lifetime of yours and you tell me what else you can buy.

The population now is 6.4 billion and growing and you tell me I can't find people to join me.
Open your mind a little, every country today is only a few hours away from our home.
Is it not possible that we can travel to those countries?
Yes, you set your own limitations...
I have no money to travel.
I am scared of flying.
I don't know anyone in that country
I ... I... I.... yes all the what ifs.. what ifs..

All this are in our own mind

Do you think that we were born with all the money ?
Do you think that we were born with all the friends we know in the world?

NO... we dare to dream and we dare to go and DO IT...
that's all.... there is... Just do it.. step by step.. we do it and do it.. and we grow...








No comments: