Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I don't have enough?



Some of us work so hard to earn a living while some just enjoy life and live in abundance?

You always curse the world for being unfair to you. You work so hard and wondered WHY?

Now, let's come back to the formula of + and - things.

ask yourself, how many + things you do
and how many - things you do?

Let's start with a salaryman.

+ things = my salary
+ things = my wife's salary
+ things = Bonus
anymore?
eerrrr
+thing = odd jobs once in awhile
+things = my wife gives tuitions
no more.. no time left. hey be fair man.. we got only 24hrs !

Now list all your (-) things
- things = house rental
- things = car hire purchase
- things = credit card repayments (never-ending- compound interests)
- things = breakfast,lunch, dinner, supper (plus children)
- things = weekend movies, shopping
- things = weekend outing (pubs) with friends (hey I need a break)
- things = wife - facial, sliming course (hey I need to look good for my husband)
- things = children's piano lessons
- things = Insurance premiums (When I die least my family has something)
- things = Car repairs, petrol for travelling
- things = inflation? compounds further yr - things
- things = endless n endless - things when u start to think of it (scary)

Now add up all the + things minus the -things = do you have a + or -

That's why you don't have enough.

2 comments:

Jing Jing said...

how to get more + than - ?? work more spend less...errr....

Qsecofr/idolhunter said...

Well, different people have different plans..
as for me I will just stay at the water level and when there is a wave, I get to drink it and I will never be thristy.
Stay too low, you drown in the water, stay too high you die of thirst