Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why iiiworld?

This is my office building and a cold storage for frozen fish which I supply to Thailand and Malaysia. I am a global fish trader trading mainly in the Asian regions.

Every year KMC trades millions of kilos of fish worldwide. Why do I want to create another business?

Why do I want to create iiiworld?
I guess it is personal satisfaction. Maybe I want to change the world... hehe maybe I found something new and I want to share it with the world.

There was a vision I had when I was brainstorming with myself on the issue of the perfect marketing plan. Maybe I want to proof something that about "infinity"

Whatever it is, I cannot stop now because it has begun....
iiiworld has already begun its journey and the launching date is 1st of Nov. 2008
when my websites will be up and registration will officially begin.

No comments: