Sunday, October 12, 2008

You thought you knew everything

Now I am going to tell you my personal experience about something that is so trivial that you will laugh at yourself. If you were to look at the picture on the right side, yes, that's how I use the water tap for 20 over years in my own home.
I had to press on the lever until it fills up my pail before I could carry the filled up pail. My fingers get numb and I had to wait for the water to fill up. This is really a stupid invention...

Well, that's what I thought for 20 over years !!!!
until my grandson age 3yrs + said.. " Ah Kong (Grandfather), you don't have to press the lever, just flick it up backwards... see.
Wow !!! he is a genius !!!
How did you know that?
Oh my teacher showed me how...
Gosh ! 20 over years to find out a trivial thing of how to use a tap properly.

That's the trouble with us adults, we think we know everything and thought we don't have to learn anymore or listen to this youngsters how to live our lives.

Join me in iiiworld and learn again one more time, a new world, a world that is as old as mankind but we just couldn't see it, we just couldn't feel it..

It's because we thought we are smart and we know everything
well you are wrong my friends, there are no limits to learning and the more you learn, the more humble you become, the more abundant will be your life.

No comments: